‘Improving Maternal Health – From Evidence into Action’
Trinity College Dublin, Tuesday, October 23, 2018
Save the date and submit an abstract (http://www.tcd.ie/mammi/)
Bringing together people from all backgrounds with a shared interest in improving maternal health by translating evidence into practical improvements in how services are delivered to women in Ireland.
Funding of up to €350 is available for the top six submitted abstracts.
This multidisciplinary conference brings together people from all backgrounds with a shared interest in improving maternal health by translating the best available evidence into practical improvements in how services are delivered to the women who need them.
Plenary speakers include leading Irish and international researchers in maternal health, and health services reorganisation, national health policy makers, and women who have first-hand experience accessing maternity care.
Presenting authors of the top six oral abstracts, selected by a scientific review panel, will be awarded funding of up to €350 to cover accommodation, flights and other costs associated with attending the conference.
Abstracts for oral or poster presentations are invited on the following topics:
- Diagnosis, treatment or prevention of women’s postpartum health problems
- Antenatal or postnatal health promotion and treatment strategies
- Utilisation of health services and barriers to access
- Research on the design, reconfiguration, or cost effectiveness of maternal health services
- Any other work or research which demonstrates improvements in maternal health in the first 1000 days
Conference registration is at the subsidised rate of €40.00 per person, which includes coffee, refreshments and lunch.
Please click on the link http://www.tcd.ie/mammi/ for more details and to submit an abstract