European Society for Health and Medical Sociology 17th Biennial Conference
OLD TENSIONS, EMERGING PARADOXES IN HEALTH: RIGHTS, KNOWLEDGE, AND TRUST’
Venue: University Institute of Lisbon
June 6-8, 2018
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS [deadline: December 15, 2017]
The call for abstracts to the European Society for Health and Medical Sociology (ESHMS) 17th Biennial Conference is now open.
Please take a closer look at session 5 organised by our COST colleagues Mario Santos and Ekaterina Borozdina:
Childbirth spatiality, reproductive citizenship, and the body
Abstract submission is only online through the platform here.
– Abstract submission opening: September 1, 2017
– Abstract submission deadline: December 15, 2017
– Abstracts acceptance notification: February 1, 2018
– Notification of presentation day, time and room: April 16, 2018
– Authors registration deadline: April 30, 2018
For more details about the call out, please visit the conference website here.
And there is an introduction video here.